Noizy Scanlations
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Blazer Drive Blaze 3 by Noizy

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Blazer Drive Blaze 3 by Noizy Empty Blazer Drive Blaze 3 by Noizy Mon Jun 16, 2008 9:56 am

Taka-sama

Administrator
Administrator

Here comes Blazer Drive 3.... completely scanlated with blood and pain.... lots of slackers.... XD

Anyway, special thanks to Ju-da-su for raw and translation respectively...

Blazer Drive Blaze 3 by Noizy 01nsfl2.th

Credits
Spoiler:

RS || MF

Last edited by takadanama on Mon Jun 16, 2008 10:19 am; edited 2 times in total

2Blazer Drive Blaze 3 by Noizy Empty Re: Blazer Drive Blaze 3 by Noizy Mon Jun 16, 2008 10:08 am

Arvael

Arvael
Super Newbie

Oh! First! And I noticed it wafter 10 minutes! x'DD

Anyway, thank you, thank you so much, I've been waiting for this since... well, since I noticed Ju-da-su's translation^^ But I think it's worth the wait Blazer Drive Blaze 3 by Noizy 541264

After reading, I'm back! Blazer Drive Blaze 3 by Noizy 214904 Again with the unreadable little fonts...
On the last (40th) page, in Kuroki's bubble: 'I just remember that I have...' isn't it 'I just remembered'?^^" almost next to it, Daichi says the same thing, only he uses past tense^^" oh, and the last bubble is... blank xD

And I thought you might be interested for those little sentences which was kept in Japanese... fortunately that much I can translate, so I thought I share it with you - if you're interested of course. And it's also good opportunity for me to practice my Japanese x'DD
(I put it in 'spoiler')

Spoiler:

http://Tada-Manga.extra.hu

3Blazer Drive Blaze 3 by Noizy Empty Re: Blazer Drive Blaze 3 by Noizy Mon Jun 16, 2008 11:51 pm

Taka-sama

Administrator
Administrator

Arvael wrote:Oh! First! And I noticed it wafter 10 minutes! x'DD

Anyway, thank you, thank you so much, I've been waiting for this since... well, since I noticed Ju-da-su's translation^^ But I think it's worth the wait Blazer Drive Blaze 3 by Noizy 541264

After reading, I'm back! Blazer Drive Blaze 3 by Noizy 214904 Again with the unreadable little fonts...
On the last (40th) page, in Kuroki's bubble: 'I just remember that I have...' isn't it 'I just remembered'?^^" almost next to it, Daichi says the same thing, only he uses past tense^^" oh, and the last bubble is... blank xD

And I thought you might be interested for those little sentences which was kept in Japanese... fortunately that much I can translate, so I thought I share it with you - if you're interested of course. And it's also good opportunity for me to practice my Japanese x'DD
(I put it in 'spoiler')

Spoiler:

that past tense thing doesn't matter I guess.... and the empty bubble is an SFX (I guess).... the cleaner deleted it so I don't know what to put inside XD
Anyway, If you see the original translation, your comment here must have been longer than this. I already changed some grammar mistakes (not completely). What if you compare this to helzone's scans? They didn't proofread it at all XD

Btw, nice job for that translation, I'll surely let you translate something like that if you are around. Btw, wanna be our full translator? XDXDXD

4Blazer Drive Blaze 3 by Noizy Empty Re: Blazer Drive Blaze 3 by Noizy Tue Jun 17, 2008 2:42 am

Arvael

Arvael
Super Newbie

O.o ... I originally didn't plan to mention but it was helz0ne's translation on ch. 2 which I checked out first and it had lots of mistakes, as you mentioned, but fortunately I found NoizyScans x'D So I get the picture^^"
And don't misunderstand me, I only wanted to help, not criticize^^"""

Oh, thank you Blazer Drive Blaze 3 by Noizy 963715 I tried my best Smile
The thing is, sadly, I'm not confident enough with my Japanese Blazer Drive Blaze 3 by Noizy 496294 (yet x'D). But I'll gladly help if I can; even if only with these little sentences left untranslated Blazer Drive Blaze 3 by Noizy 670497 I'm still not satisfied with my speed while translating Japanese Blazer Drive Blaze 3 by Noizy 762590
And I don't know exactly what means 'full translator' here xD I feel like I can't translate a full chapter yet, but if there're things like for example this was, then I can be of use, I guess Blazer Drive Blaze 3 by Noizy 541264

http://Tada-Manga.extra.hu

5Blazer Drive Blaze 3 by Noizy Empty Re: Blazer Drive Blaze 3 by Noizy Tue Jun 17, 2008 2:47 am

Kenji_37

Kenji_37
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

well, you can try if you want.... we will help what we can for you to be a full translator....

6Blazer Drive Blaze 3 by Noizy Empty Re: Blazer Drive Blaze 3 by Noizy Wed Jun 18, 2008 6:36 pm

kazewa

kazewa
Noizy Savior
Noizy Savior

Woah, thx guyz.

Btw why don't bring back the sfx in the bubble if it's deleted by the cleaner by copying from the raw (suggestion XD)...

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum