You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Blazer Drive Blaze 3 by Noizy on Mon Jun 16, 2008 3:56 pm

Taka-sama

Administrator
Administrator
Here comes Blazer Drive 3.... completely scanlated with blood and pain.... lots of slackers.... XD

Anyway, special thanks to Ju-da-su for raw and translation respectively...

Credits
Spoiler:

Raw : Ju-da-su
Translation : Ju-da-su
Cleaners : Takadanama, Cupofdice, Kenji_37
Typesetter : Takadanama

RS || MF

Last edited by takadanama on Mon Jun 16, 2008 4:19 pm; edited 2 times in total

View user profile

2 Re: Blazer Drive Blaze 3 by Noizy on Mon Jun 16, 2008 4:08 pm

Arvael

Super Newbie
Oh! First! And I noticed it wafter 10 minutes! x'DD

Anyway, thank you, thank you so much, I've been waiting for this since... well, since I noticed Ju-da-su's translation^^ But I think it's worth the wait

After reading, I'm back! Again with the unreadable little fonts...
On the last (40th) page, in Kuroki's bubble: 'I just remember that I have...' isn't it 'I just remembered'?^^" almost next to it, Daichi says the same thing, only he uses past tense^^" oh, and the last bubble is... blank xD

And I thought you might be interested for those little sentences which was kept in Japanese... fortunately that much I can translate, so I thought I share it with you - if you're interested of course. And it's also good opportunity for me to practice my Japanese x'DD
(I put it in 'spoiler')

Spoiler:
P39, on the left:
Kishimoto-sensei's omake '4 koma' can be read only in 'Gekkan shounen rival'

P2
Mystickers solve world-wide environment problems. (the big write letters)

Mytickers stored various environmental energies.
You only stick it on, and it leads you to a comfortable life anytime, anywhere. (these are those little black letters... however I'm not sure about the first half of the latter sentence "you only stick it on" )

At the bottom:
Energy rate sustain 20% up - the new type of mysticker: M303 on sale!
Wind Water Fire Electricity Light (those shiny, coloured kanjis x'D)
_____
The others are too tiny^^" And this was my first attempt at translating Japanese to English o.O Hope it helps - or not, but I provided for you a few minutes of fun x'DD

View user profile http://Tada-Manga.extra.hu

3 Re: Blazer Drive Blaze 3 by Noizy on Tue Jun 17, 2008 5:51 am

Taka-sama

Administrator
Administrator
Arvael wrote:Oh! First! And I noticed it wafter 10 minutes! x'DD

Anyway, thank you, thank you so much, I've been waiting for this since... well, since I noticed Ju-da-su's translation^^ But I think it's worth the wait

After reading, I'm back! Again with the unreadable little fonts...
On the last (40th) page, in Kuroki's bubble: 'I just remember that I have...' isn't it 'I just remembered'?^^" almost next to it, Daichi says the same thing, only he uses past tense^^" oh, and the last bubble is... blank xD

And I thought you might be interested for those little sentences which was kept in Japanese... fortunately that much I can translate, so I thought I share it with you - if you're interested of course. And it's also good opportunity for me to practice my Japanese x'DD
(I put it in 'spoiler')

Spoiler:
P39, on the left:
Kishimoto-sensei's omake '4 koma' can be read only in 'Gekkan shounen rival'

P2
Mystickers solve world-wide environment problems. (the big write letters)

Mytickers stored various environmental energies.
You only stick it on, and it leads you to a comfortable life anytime, anywhere. (these are those little black letters... however I'm not sure about the first half of the latter sentence "you only stick it on" )

At the bottom:
Energy rate sustain 20% up - the new type of mysticker: M303 on sale!
Wind Water Fire Electricity Light (those shiny, coloured kanjis x'D)
_____
The others are too tiny^^" And this was my first attempt at translating Japanese to English o.O Hope it helps - or not, but I provided for you a few minutes of fun x'DD

that past tense thing doesn't matter I guess.... and the empty bubble is an SFX (I guess).... the cleaner deleted it so I don't know what to put inside XD
Anyway, If you see the original translation, your comment here must have been longer than this. I already changed some grammar mistakes (not completely). What if you compare this to helzone's scans? They didn't proofread it at all XD

Btw, nice job for that translation, I'll surely let you translate something like that if you are around. Btw, wanna be our full translator? XDXDXD

View user profile

4 Re: Blazer Drive Blaze 3 by Noizy on Tue Jun 17, 2008 8:42 am

Arvael

Super Newbie
O.o ... I originally didn't plan to mention but it was helz0ne's translation on ch. 2 which I checked out first and it had lots of mistakes, as you mentioned, but fortunately I found NoizyScans x'D So I get the picture^^"
And don't misunderstand me, I only wanted to help, not criticize^^"""

Oh, thank you I tried my best Smile
The thing is, sadly, I'm not confident enough with my Japanese (yet x'D). But I'll gladly help if I can; even if only with these little sentences left untranslated I'm still not satisfied with my speed while translating Japanese
And I don't know exactly what means 'full translator' here xD I feel like I can't translate a full chapter yet, but if there're things like for example this was, then I can be of use, I guess

View user profile http://Tada-Manga.extra.hu

5 Re: Blazer Drive Blaze 3 by Noizy on Tue Jun 17, 2008 8:47 am

Kenji_37

Global Moderator
Global Moderator
well, you can try if you want.... we will help what we can for you to be a full translator....

View user profile

6 Re: Blazer Drive Blaze 3 by Noizy on Thu Jun 19, 2008 12:36 am

kazewa

Noizy Savior
Noizy Savior
Woah, thx guyz.

Btw why don't bring back the sfx in the bubble if it's deleted by the cleaner by copying from the raw (suggestion XD)...

View user profile

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum