You are not connected. Please login or register

Recruiting Staff for "Hallelujah Overdrive!"!!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

kazewa

Noizy Savior
Noizy Savior
The positions needed atm:
-Jp to Eng Translator : most needed!!
-Raw Provider : might be vitally needed too!!
-Editor : Experienced in typesetting and or redrawing

Please reply here if you're interested in either position! You can reply without even log in, but please do not SPAM!!

View user profile

2 The Raws! on Fri Jan 13, 2012 5:32 pm

Rickenbacker

Super Newbie
I really want to see this in English, reading the Japanese is really hard. Anyway I found a site with all the raws on it, so get it yourself! IMPORTANT: your forum registration doesn't work, the link it gave me to activate my account with was "link the forum won't let me post" I had to edit it to be "link the forum won't let me post" for it to work! Fix this or you will never get a translator, because they can't communicate! At least leave an email address. anyway here's the site, it's in japanese but even with my n00b japanese I can tell they have downloads available and a sweet reader. You can probably translate the page using google chrome, and maybe with internet explorer. I hope you find a TL guy!! lol it says it's targeted at middle school kids. --EDIT-- the forum won't let me post the links! Please give me an e-mail I can use!

Good luck!

View user profile

Rickenbacker

Super Newbie
wow btw my japanese does suck it doesn't say shit about middle school in there, i misread it completely. anyway I really need your e-mail.

View user profile

kazewa

Noizy Savior
Noizy Savior
Well, in case I could get to release Hallelujah Overdrive, I'd set a very simple blog solely for that release. Since I don't have IT background, so I'm barely understand about managing a forum. Either way, check your inbox. I sent my e-mail via pm.

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum