Noizy Scanlations
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Recruiting Staff for "Hallelujah Overdrive!"!!!

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

kazewa

kazewa
Noizy Savior
Noizy Savior

The positions needed atm:
-Jp to Eng Translator : most needed!!
-Raw Provider : might be vitally needed too!!
-Editor : Experienced in typesetting and or redrawing

Please reply here if you're interested in either position! You can reply without even log in, but please do not SPAM!!

2Recruiting Staff for "Hallelujah Overdrive!"!!! Empty The Raws! Fri Jan 13, 2012 5:32 pm

Rickenbacker

Super Newbie

I really want to see this in English, reading the Japanese is really hard. Anyway I found a site with all the raws on it, so get it yourself! IMPORTANT: your forum registration doesn't work, the link it gave me to activate my account with was "link the forum won't let me post" I had to edit it to be "link the forum won't let me post" for it to work! Fix this or you will never get a translator, because they can't communicate! At least leave an email address. anyway here's the site, it's in japanese but even with my n00b japanese I can tell they have downloads available and a sweet reader. You can probably translate the page using google chrome, and maybe with internet explorer. I hope you find a TL guy!! lol it says it's targeted at middle school kids. --EDIT-- the forum won't let me post the links! Please give me an e-mail I can use!

Good luck!

Rickenbacker

Super Newbie

wow btw my japanese does suck it doesn't say shit about middle school in there, i misread it completely. anyway I really need your e-mail.

kazewa

kazewa
Noizy Savior
Noizy Savior

Well, in case I could get to release Hallelujah Overdrive, I'd set a very simple blog solely for that release. Since I don't have IT background, so I'm barely understand about managing a forum. Either way, check your inbox. I sent my e-mail via pm.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum