Noizy Scanlations
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Tekken Chinmi Legends Chapter 1 by Noizy

+2
graficool
Taka-sama
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Tekken Chinmi Legends Chapter 1 by Noizy Empty Tekken Chinmi Legends Chapter 1 by Noizy Thu Aug 21, 2008 12:10 pm

Taka-sama

Administrator
Administrator

Well, I don't know why this series isn't popular enough on the net. This is actually a good manga to read, it has been the most wanted manga in my country... in this case Indonesia... Therefore, I would like to share the fun out to readers from other countries as well. Why don't you give it a try?

Okay here are some random pictures from chapter 1
Spoiler:

Information of the series
Tekken Chinmi legends is a Japanese manga series written by Takeshi Maekawa. It's published by Kodansha in Monthly Shōnen Magazine. It's also a sequel to TEKKEN CHINMI and SHIN TEKKEN CHINMI...
http://www.mangaupdates.com/series.html?id=13456

Summary of TEKKEN CHINMI LEGENDS
Tekken Chinmi legends is a new arc of Chinmi, along with one of his student called Gunte, to make known the Kung Fu of Dairin temple to some places. There's a visit from neighboring country at that time. Princess Mito, the representative from that country was kidnapped and brought to Maulong; a town populated by criminals....

I also provide the summary of the prequels to make it easier in understanding the previous story.

Summary of TEKKEN CHINMI & SHIN TEKKEN CHINMI from wikipedia
Spoiler:

RS || MF

graficool

graficool
Super Newbie

yess, have been waiting for some group to release this.,
and it came from you guys, my beloved Indonesian Noizy ^^

thx!!

dellman

Super Newbie

Wow guys, thanks a lot for the scanlation. It's been 5 years since the last time i have i read tekken chinmi, since it's not available on the net. Where does this storyline fall in comparison to the story where chinmi fought that general, in that country where they made canons (cant remember the details anymore). I'm Indo too btw. Mad props to you guys!!!!

Gene

Super Newbie

Damn dude, thanks man for releasing Chinmi. Although, I haven't finished reading second season of chinmi's manga but it would be great to read the summary for a basic reminisence though I prefer to read it again. Unfortunately, for me all my chinmi's manga are in Indonesia ~_~
Yes, I'm also Indonesian!!!

momotaro

Super Newbie

Thanks a lot for the scanlation, been looking forward to read this manga.

kazewa

kazewa
Noizy Savior
Noizy Savior

Uhyauhyauhya
I see we've got translator for this one already. Great news and Good Job guyz XD

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum