Noizy Scanlations
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Kimi No Iru Machi 9 by Noizy

+4
Kenji_37
Amonchakai
Chronos_Zero
Taka-sama
8 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Kimi No Iru Machi 9 by Noizy Empty Kimi No Iru Machi 9 by Noizy Thu Jul 31, 2008 4:51 am

Taka-sama

Administrator
Administrator

KIMI NO IRU MACHI 9

Kimi No Iru Machi 9 by Noizy Kimi0901nsot2.th

Special thanks to HontouRakuda for the translation

XDCC Up!

RS || MU || DDL

2Kimi No Iru Machi 9 by Noizy Empty Re: Kimi No Iru Machi 9 by Noizy Thu Jul 31, 2008 9:40 am

Chronos_Zero

Super Newbie

thx noizy!!!

http://Random-Upload.Co.CC

3Kimi No Iru Machi 9 by Noizy Empty Re: Kimi No Iru Machi 9 by Noizy Thu Jul 31, 2008 11:18 am

Amonchakai

Amonchakai
Super Newbie

Thanks Very Happy

[edit]
A chapter is definitly too fast to read. ^^
Just to know, do you have the raw of the next chapter ? (in fact have we a long time to wait for the next ? Razz )

really thanks for your hard work Smile

4Kimi No Iru Machi 9 by Noizy Empty Re: Kimi No Iru Machi 9 by Noizy Mon Aug 04, 2008 9:34 pm

Kenji_37

Kenji_37
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

we still did not have the raws for the next chapter....well, we releasing the chapters only few days after the raw is out...so if you find that the release is late or something, it because of the raws.

well maybe in the near future we will get a stable raws....if the info I get is right...

5Kimi No Iru Machi 9 by Noizy Empty Re: Kimi No Iru Machi 9 by Noizy Tue Aug 05, 2008 8:12 am

iwuzhere9

iwuzhere9
Novice
Novice

well, we still get the end product of amazingness eventually, lol

6Kimi No Iru Machi 9 by Noizy Empty Re: Kimi No Iru Machi 9 by Noizy Tue Aug 05, 2008 11:24 am

Amonchakai

Amonchakai
Super Newbie

oki doki, thanks for the answer Smile

7Kimi No Iru Machi 9 by Noizy Empty Re: Kimi No Iru Machi 9 by Noizy Sat Aug 23, 2008 2:28 pm

Ptijohn

Super Newbie

Hello everybody!

I'm a new one on the forum (a french one) and i just came because i saw that you may need the raw 10 of Kimi no Iru Machi.... and a friend just gave me this one^^ And he will give me the raws of 11 ans 12 later i think^^. So i thought you were interested in that...

There it is, i hope that i helped you!

Last edited by Taka-sama on Sat Aug 23, 2008 6:35 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Okay thanks a lottt)

8Kimi No Iru Machi 9 by Noizy Empty Re: Kimi No Iru Machi 9 by Noizy Sat Aug 23, 2008 4:05 pm

CupofDice

CupofDice
Administrator
Administrator

Thanks ALOT Ptijohn.

9Kimi No Iru Machi 9 by Noizy Empty Re: Kimi No Iru Machi 9 by Noizy Sat Aug 23, 2008 4:36 pm

raph986

Super Newbie

For those who want to see the raw of the chapters 11 and 12.

I think Ptitjohn and me have the same source (Raistlin?).

It is the link I gave to Taka-sama in a PM Wink

Last edited by Taka-sama on Sat Aug 23, 2008 6:35 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Thanks for the links.....)

10Kimi No Iru Machi 9 by Noizy Empty Re: Kimi No Iru Machi 9 by Noizy Sat Aug 23, 2008 11:37 pm

Ptijohn

Super Newbie

Yes Raph, raistlin just told me that you were going to give them the raws of chapters 11 and 12 so i didn't put them on the forum Razz

11Kimi No Iru Machi 9 by Noizy Empty Re: Kimi No Iru Machi 9 by Noizy Sat Aug 23, 2008 11:54 pm

Taka-sama

Administrator
Administrator

Could you ask Raistlin to scan the color page of chapter 11? We wanna include that in the chapter.. thank you~~~

12Kimi No Iru Machi 9 by Noizy Empty Re: Kimi No Iru Machi 9 by Noizy Sun Aug 24, 2008 4:28 am

Ptijohn

Super Newbie

Okay i'm going to ask him in our forum^^

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum