Noizy Scanlations
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

The World God Only Knows Chapter 006 by Noizy

+4
Dan
rtc
bakuryu
Taka-sama
8 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Taka-sama

Administrator
Administrator

It's been a while since chapter 5 was released.... here, enjoy chapter 6 of TWGOK...

THE WORLD GOD ONLY KNOWS
Flag 6 : More than God, less than a human

The World God Only Knows Chapter 006 by Noizy 01nsnp3.th

Credits:
Spoiler:

XDCC up!

RS || MF || ONLINE

Last edited by takadanama on Sat Jun 14, 2008 1:01 am; edited 3 times in total

bakuryu

bakuryu
Senior Noizy
Senior Noizy

Thanks for Chapter 6...

Keep up the good work...xD

rtc

rtc
Senior Noizy
Senior Noizy

thnx...
i was waiting for this...
and u ppl just removed my boredom

Dan

Dan
Novice
Novice

Thanks, but what happened to the "Sunday releases"? Not that I'm complaining! lol

http://www.baka-tsuki.net/project/index.php?title=Main_Page

Taka-sama

Administrator
Administrator

Forget Sunday releases already... we will release it whenever it's ready XD

nirleka

nirleka
Super Newbie

Very Good! Thx for the release...
"Capturing God form..." I wish i have that ability The World God Only Knows Chapter 006 by Noizy 691387

Btw, just curious, Is this chapter the latest release on Japan?

http://nirleka.multiply.com

Kenji_37

Kenji_37
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

no actually, we were behind few chapters from japan. we can if we want to realese it earlier or same as the release in Japan I think, but the quality will be horrible.(you will know if you have seen the raw)

we need more time to maintain this kind of quality even some of you think its not that good. (there are chapters we need to clean twice after it fails QC The World God Only Knows Chapter 006 by Noizy 291240 )

nirleka

nirleka
Super Newbie

Kenji_37 wrote:no actually, we were behind few chapters from japan. we can if we want to realese it earlier or same as the release in Japan I think, but the quality will be horrible.(you will know if you have seen the raw)

we need more time to maintain this kind of quality even some of you think its not that good. (there are chapters we need to clean twice after it fails QC The World God Only Knows Chapter 006 by Noizy 291240 )

Okay, I see what you mean...
Now I am curious how You all get the RAW chapter, how You get that?
(sorry if my question had asked on other topic...)

http://nirleka.multiply.com

Kenji_37

Kenji_37
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

well, MH is the best site to get new RAWS, but sometimes someone who scan the raw directly from the mag is needed especially when the manga is a rare manga.

well, you can always buy manga at kinokuniya (dont know if they had a branch in Indonesia)

Aphelion

Aphelion
Senior Noizy
Senior Noizy

Thanks Guys!!!!

kazewa

kazewa
Noizy Savior
Noizy Savior

If my pages aren't used, no need to put my name on the credit. Even I no longer remember 'bout this XD.

And (maybe it is just me) a bit miss on QC. (Page 2, bottom right panel, right bubble).

Anyway, nice job and thx for the release.

Taka-sama

Administrator
Administrator

kazewa wrote:If my pages aren't used, no need to put my name on the credit. Even I no longer remember 'bout this XD.

And (maybe it is just me) a bit miss on QC. (Page 2, bottom right panel, right bubble).

Anyway, nice job and thx for the release.

Hmmm.... we always appreciate the work of cleaners, you've done a great job, so we still need to credit ya... even if your pages are not used.... Except if your pages are bad thus cannot be used....

Could you tell me the detail of page 2 which you said to have a bit miss on QC? what's the flaw? THanks

kazewa

kazewa
Noizy Savior
Noizy Savior

Hmm, just the word "Elle". Isn't is elsee? (Well, I'm not checking the translation XD)

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum